Trainee Sales Management (m/f)
In addition to our internationally orientated sales department we are looking for a dedicated new employee (m/f) for a sales trainee program in London for taking care of customers in the field of investment banking.
as of now
0 - 3 years
Within a varied program of 12 months, you can learn about our company, get to know its products and its key areas. You work in a team directly at the interface between online expertise, investment banking and digitization.
After an appropriate training, you are quickly integrated into the work processes, work independently and learn from experienced sales colleagues how to inspire international and global leading customers from the financial sector for complex IT solutions. In addition to the general support of our customers your tasks include to work out concepts for the financial sector and to help to further develop the sales strategy.
After a successful completion of the trainee program, we offer the chance of being taken over in a responsible job, for example as an Account Manager or Project Manager.
What we expect
- University degree in economics / business administration, business computer science, financial services or similar disciplines
- A completed bank apprenticeship would be beneficial
- First professional experience in Sales /Finance would be an advantage
- Strong interest in IT-related topics and the latest Web technologies
- Confident appearance, good communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and dynamic with a strong sense of responsibility
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written